Website Development Process
We engage with our clients regularly during the website development process to ensure that the website meets and exceeds your expectations for look, design & functionality.
- Project brief: Define client information & business goals
- Keyword research: Define potential target keywords.
- SEO audit: Create a current baseline for SEO.
- Competitive analysis: Define SEO competitors.
- Use your logo and color scheme to design the main look of the website
- Create the foundational pages of the website for your approval
- Ensure the website has accurate information that will be used to populate all other places your business is displayed online
- Build and integrate all functions that will be utilized
- Integrate CRM (Customer Relations Management) software
- Install Google Analytics and Search Console for reporting
- Inbound marketing software
- Advanced forms and pop ups
- Get approval on all website content
- Get approval on functionality and calls to action
- Confirm business info like address, phone & hours are correct
- Search for typos or common errors
- Prepare for launch
- Reduce file sizes to speed upload
- Set up a domain name and DNS settings
- Set dedicated IP for your website
- Launch the website
- 100% testing of the entire website and it’s functions
Website Development Map
Website Development FAQ
What is website responsive design?
Responsive web design (RWD) is a web development approach that creates dynamic changes to the appearance of a website, depending on the screen size and orientation of the device being used to view it.
How do Responsive websites work?
Responsive sites are designed to work on any size screen and device, from the biggest desktops to the smallest smartphones. Instead of creating different layouts to fit different sizes and resolutions, responsive sites check the size of the device and adjust themselves automatically to fit.
How much is a responsive website?
But what is a reasonable responsive web design and development price? Of course, there are a lot of factors involved with responsive web design and development pricing, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $1500 to $75,000, depending on your needs.